1. soaking up tender moments with the kids.
2. keeping meals simple at home.
3. inspired by pink.
4. reading My Ántonia by Willa Cather.
5. pocketing advice from the walls of Jimmy John’s.
6. receiving gifts of wild spring flowers.
7. rolling through the streets with the kids.
8. taking my girls to eat in public places barefoot. (Yes, I’m that mom. The one forgetting to double-check before they hop in the car.)
9. snatching style tips from the ranch.
*to see more, you can now follow me on Instagram @cloisteredaway